JobKeeper Stimulus Package
This update is a reminder for upcoming deadlines in regards to the JobKeeper Stimulus Package by the 14th June.
If you have previously enrolled and received JobKeeper payments:
- You need to do the following by accessing the ATO portal via MyGov,
- This needs to be done by the 14th June,
- Re-confirm your business and employee eligibility,
- Provide your business’s current and projected GST turnover,
- Complete a business monthly declaration for each month between the 1st and 14th of the following month (for example, to be reimbursed for JobKeeper payments in May you need to complete your declaration by 14 June)
JobKeeper key dates
From 20 April 2020 – Enrol for the JobKeeper payment
From 4 May 2020 – Identify your employees
By 8 May – Make sure you have paid your employees for April
31 May 2020 – is the final date you can enrol for JobKeeper if you intend to claim for wages paid for JobKeeper fortnights in April and May.
Make a business monthly declaration:
- re-confirm your business and employee eligibility.
- provide your business’s current and projected GST turnover
- complete a business monthly declaration for each month between the 1st and 14th of the following month (for example, to be reimbursed for JobKeeper payments in May you need to complete your declaration by 14 June).
We want to free you from any physical burden that your business may have. Thanks to our online service, you save time to focus more on growing your business.
With a single text message, WhatsApp or email we take care of following up.
We are Xero partners with trained and certified Xero bookkeepers
Ready to take care of your business. Our Gold Coast Xero bookkeeper services are flexible so we can come to you or we can look after your bookkeeping online from our office.
Our services are the best quality and we want to create a life time partner, reason why our Gold Coast bookkeeping rates are the best, with no lock in contracts, we can always customise a fixed price package for your business.